About the program
Organized by the Ministry of Culture and Knowledge Development at the Cultural Centers in its first session, the Summer Cultural Program 2017 aims to invest youth talents and acquire new skills during the summer vacation, through the provision of cultural and artistic activities and exploratory trips. . (Theater _ music – visual art – and literary workshops).
- Containing young people and investing their leisure time for the benefit of them and society during the summer vacation period.
- Enabling young people to practice their hobbies by providing them with the right environment.
- Introducing youth to targeted programs through organizing exploratory trips to cultural institutions and scientific centers.
- Raise the level of cultural awareness and knowledge among young people.
- Personal photo of the participant
- A copy of the participant and guardian’s ID card
Terms and Conditions
- The participant must be between 7 and 22 years old
- Fill in the application form.
- Commitment to attend during the period of the program by the official deadlines until the end of the program.
- The need to participate in the sub-workshops and optional.
- The use of mobile phones in the workshops and photography is prohibited without the approval of the supervisor.
- For participation certificate, attendance rate should be 80% of the training hour. Sign the pledge form.
The time period of the programJuly 2 to August 10, 2017
- Morning (9:00 – 13:00)
- Evening (17: 00-19: 00)
The SoulProgram Areas:
- The stage
- Visual Art
- Literary workshops;