The Ministry has paid great attention to all segments of society, where the public libraries allocated reading and reading rooms for men, and for women and libraries were divided into the following facilities: –
- Corner public groups:Public collections include library materials covering all types of knowledge and are in open shelves for public access. Public collections are made publicly available for internal and external circulation.A collection of office materials that includes coverage of topics or literature about the UAE. These groups are placed in a dedicated section on behalf of the Emirates Group to help researchers and interested in the research and research in scientific fields that address or address a specific topic of the United Arab Emirates.
- Corner References:References are a major source of human knowledge.
- Periodicals Corner:The library department participates in a large number of selected periodicals in various sciences. .
- Multimedia Corner:Multimedia Corner offers a variety of services from watching scientific and educational films, computer programs and other visual and readable materials.
- New Arrivals Corner:New books and new resources for libraries will be displayed in this corner for a period not exceeding one month. Library members and beneficiaries of these services are briefed by issuing a brochure and making it available on the library website to inform users of new acquisitions.
- Retreats:There are many retreats for quiet reading for men and women, as well as special tables for quiet reading and research writing