Quality Policy, Complaints Management, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety
ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001: 2004, ISO 10001: 2007, ISO 10002: 2004, OHSAS 18001: 2007
Senior management and employees are committed to the implementation of the integrated management system, and strive for excellence, which is the main driving force of the Ministry of Culture and Knowledge Development, through
- Rapid and continuous renewal of the Ministry’s regulations in line with the Federal Government’s directives and to achieve the Ministry’s strategic objectives.
- Providing various services to achieve leadership and excellence in business.
- Achieving high levels of quality using the business excellence model.
- Develop human resources as a real investment.
- Provide an environment free from pollution and noise factors and reduce the consumption of natural resources.
- Provide a risk free environment that affects occupational health and safety.
- Laws and regulations are in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
- Review objectives and policies periodically.
- Disseminate policies and objectives to all Ministry employees.
- Recognize the right of customers to submit complaints as a valuable means of feedback and an introduction to the development of their services.
- Senior management is concerned with the handling of complaints efficiently and effectively, and quickly and fairly through complaints characterized by easy access, speed, confidentiality and reliability of the information provided, system identifier, simple, unbiased, effective, monitored and checked periodically.
- The complaint system is supported by trained staff and procedures designed according to the requirements of ISO10002: 2004 and the UAE Government Unified Complaint System “Hukoomi Portal” with the constant pursuit of compliance with international good practices.
- Responsibly deal with issues related to complaints, and where possible the root causes of the problems will be studied and addressed.
- The Ministry is committed to responding to complaints within two working days and responding to complaints within seven working days.
Accordingly, the Ministry is committed to improving its performance and operations and verifying the effectiveness of the systems periodically and continuously.